Monday, August 19, 2013

Such a nice place n ppl, We call it Singapore

Before leaving my home land, India (Karma Bhumi), I have an impression that foreign countries are not safe n secure which stemmed out of things seen in movies and hearing from others and reading newspapers. But that's not the case with Singapore.

Singapore is very safe and secure, you can go for a walk 24 x 7 without having even a slight feeling of getting robbed or something else. Of course its very clean country and you get fresh air. 

Today I was walking across the road and just turned back to see why the road was a bit crowded at morning 6:30 am. I found that one of the cyclist was lying down probably got hurt. Few students were helping him in cleaning the wounds and providing him with first aid on the road itself. There is no havoc and others are just following the traffic rules and waiting till everything is done. Its nice to see that he was cared for and some one was there to help him. Other commuters were patient enough to leave them with enough space. I did not even a single horn during this whole time and was a nice moment which made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment